perjantai 26. helmikuuta 2010

Chinese Embassy in Finland

The Chinese Embassy in Finland is in Kulosaari in Helsinki. I took the underground from the city centre to Kulosaari and it was about a 15 minutes' walk from the metro stop in slippery, icy roads. But actually I noticed that there's a bus which stops right there a few metres from the embassy.
There were a lot of people in the lobby of the embassy and more people were coming in all the time. It was a surprise because I thought that I just walk in, give my application and get the visa straight away. I applied for a single entry and it cost me 70 euros in total. You also need a color passport photo of yourself and a copy of your flight tickets.

The service in the embassy was also in English and all the people who worked there were very friendly and helpful. But I think that you have to be there very early, right after 9 o'clock if you want  your visa on the same day. I was there just before ten o'clock and I couldn't get mine on the same day anymore.

The visa office is at Vanha Kelkkamäki 9, Kulosaari, 00570 Helsinki, Finland. The office hours are 09.00-11.30 Mon-Fri.

0 kyttääjää:

Lähetä kommentti